Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Tagged

Welcome to the new Community Forums!

Existing Users: As an additional security precaution measure, please reset your password and login with your new password given to you via your email.

New Users: You are required to link with either your Facebook, Twitter, Google or OpenID account to register.

If you have any other issues, please send the administrator an email at support [ a t ] arrastheme.com
Homepage Category Selection Bug - Theme options
  • Hi

When I select to display only one category in the "News Post" section, it is still showing post from other categories

Example. I select display only post from the "Video Games" category however post from the "Latest Books" Category display in the "News Post" Also

thanks
  • Same problem for me...
    "News Post" section takes ALL the latest posts and featured posts: category and tag option does not work.

Featured Posts, also, are always present and I can not delete them by selecting the appropriate option.
  • I'm having this same issue with News Posts. Taxonomy, Terms and Post Count are not working. No matter what settings are selected, all posts from multiple categories are displayed.

I'm using the latest version: zyml-project-ar2-43c048f
  • I'm having the same problem:

Currently, the featured sections contain everything I've posted and it's incredibly disorganized.

I'd like each of my "Featured" sections to have different content. In options, when I try and set either the tag, category or taxonomy, no search results are found (even though everything is setup correctly and should be found).

Any help solving this problem would be GREATLY appreciated!!
  • postviews.php:

Delete line 294 ('use_query_posts' => true,)

Modify the line 295 ('count' => 3,)

Try it, works for me
  • Hi

Thanks Mirekk. that worked...

Nice Work

Thanks again
  • Where can the postviews.php be found? I've searched the FTP high and low. I'm using zyml-arras-theme-23c036a.
  • Just open wordpress>appearance>editor>postviews.php

Otherwise via FTP should be similar to wp-content>zyml-arras-theme-23c036a>library>postviews.php
  • Hi

Search for: 'use_query_posts' => true,
    rather than: ('use_query_posts' => true,)

inside postviews.php

Thanks
  • Hi!!

I'm having the same problem. :-(
    Previous versions did not help......

I'm using:

Theme - Project AR2
    Version - ar2.2.0-beta1
    Build - ar2-e9c7c0d

Help me, please!!

Advance, very grateful!!
  • Thank you .. I can solve the problem after reading this discussion