Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Tagged

Welcome to the new Community Forums!

Existing Users: As an additional security precaution measure, please reset your password and login with your new password given to you via your email.

New Users: You are required to link with either your Facebook, Twitter, Google or OpenID account to register.

If you have any other issues, please send the administrator an email at support [ a t ] arrastheme.com
How to remove comments '0' small icon beside all thumbnails?
  • I just installed Arras theme and i removed all comments in my post/pages. my main page and archieve page still shows the count '0' at the bottom left of every thumbnail images... how do i remove it? please help me...
    Thank you
  • MrWhiskersMrWhiskers
    Member Accepted Answer
    In the themes "user.css" add

.entry-comments{
    visibility:hidden;
    }

seems to work on my site.
  • I would like to do the same thing, but I copied and pasted the code above as it appears, and nothing changed (which I guess is better than things going haywire).

Did I enter it incorrectly, or is there anything else I should try?
  • Nevermind--thanks!
  • Thanks MrWhiskers
    its working for me.
  • I confirm that it's working.

But does anyone know a way to hide this little "bubble icon" when there is no comment (0) and to show it when it's 1 or more ?
  • Works.
  • It is working for me! Thank you
  • Thanks.. Its work.. :)
  • Hello,

I would like to know if there's a trick for display comment only if there's at least 1 comment.

Any ideas?

Many thanks!
  • Thank you! I've been searching for an hour thinking it was a Wordpress thing, because they only showed up when I updated wordpress.