Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Tagged

Welcome to the new Community Forums!

Existing Users: As an additional security precaution measure, please reset your password and login with your new password given to you via your email.

New Users: You are required to link with either your Facebook, Twitter, Google or OpenID account to register.

If you have any other issues, please send the administrator an email at support [ a t ] arrastheme.com
Nodes Per Row
  • Hi

In regards to the new Node Per Row Feature

Before the latest update of Arras theme we could simply increase the Container Width to allow more Nodes per Row, however since Arras installed the new "Nodes per Row" feature we can no longer have a different amount of nodes per row in different parts of the site.

Example: I want 3 nodes per row on the homepage, however I want 5 Nodes per row on the Category pages. But since arras now locks the amount of nodes you can display per row, we can no longer do this..

Any ideas, how we can have a different amount of Nodes per row in different parts of the site ?

thankyou
  • hi, bump.

Still looking for a solution.

Thankyou
  • Hi

Never found a solution but a workaround is to add a very high number into the Nodes Per Row settings. example: 50 nodes per row

thanks
  • Posting this just incase anyone else runs into teh same problem.
    I broke my head doing search. but the trick is to edit in user.css and add the following:

#container {
    float: left;
    width: 900px;
    }

#content {
    margin: 0;
    overflow: hidden;
    width: 900px;
    }

.main-aside {
    float: right;
    position: relative;
    width: 300px;
    }

#main {
    margin: 0 auto;
    position: relative;
    width: 1200px;
    }

And that allowed me to use 4 nodes per row. You can mess with the widths to your liking. remember that #content and #container must use same width. have fun :)

Source: http://forums.arrastheme.com/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/33553#Comment_33553