Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Tagged

Welcome to the new Community Forums!

Existing Users: As an additional security precaution measure, please reset your password and login with your new password given to you via your email.

New Users: You are required to link with either your Facebook, Twitter, Google or OpenID account to register.

If you have any other issues, please send the administrator an email at support [ a t ] arrastheme.com
Header Image Height
  • Hello, I'm trying to eliminate a lot of space between the header image and the NavBar on my site. The actual header image is only about 110px in height, but there is a ton of padding between the image and the navbar. Is there a way I can cut that space out? There is no need for my header area to be so tall.

Thanks in advance!

• I figured it out for anyone looking for more info. Here is the CSS I used:

#header { background: #FFFFFF; border-bottom: 5px solid #d0d0d0; padding: 0 0 0px 0; }
    #branding { height: 140px; }
    #searchbar { display: none; }
    body { background: #79a670; }
    #header { height:130px; }
    .logo { padding:0; }
    #nav { height: 40px; }
    #nav-content { height: 32px; }
    #header {border-bottom: 0 solid #383332;}
    #wrapper {padding: 0; }

It seems to work pretty well. I played around with different heights to fit my exact logo.
  • Hi. What file did you edit for this? style.css? If so, I changed the header height to 130px and it's made no difference.
  • what file have to edit
  • Please log in to the CSS file and specify the height or width of the style there

Margahayuland
  • thanks for your suggest, Iconia PC Tablet dengan Windows 8