Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Tagged

Welcome to the new Community Forums!

Existing Users: As an additional security precaution measure, please reset your password and login with your new password given to you via your email.

New Users: You are required to link with either your Facebook, Twitter, Google or OpenID account to register.

If you have any other issues, please send the administrator an email at support [ a t ] arrastheme.com
PageNavi powered page titles
  • Hi all, I hope you can help. I need to set my titles for each page after the homepage.

In Arras' settings Home I have the title 'Design News & Features' under the News Posts dropdown. I see from other threads that this is the post type that works best with PageNavi.

This title now shows on the home page, but 2 issues occur;

1. The title of page 2 defaults back to 'Latest News' title, but page 2 being older posts this is a misrepresentation of the content.
    How do I keep this as 'Design News & Features' for all pages?

2. The last 3 posts of my main home page (page 1) also show at the start of page 2.
    I have News Count set to 30 posts and also 'Blog pages show at most' set at 30 in Reading settings.

All I have done is replace the call code (in home.php) as per the Installation instructions.

Thanks in advance.