Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Tagged

Welcome to the new Community Forums!

Existing Users: As an additional security precaution measure, please reset your password and login with your new password given to you via your email.

New Users: You are required to link with either your Facebook, Twitter, Google or OpenID account to register.

If you have any other issues, please send the administrator an email at support [ a t ] arrastheme.com
Categories not staying seperated
  • I have categories listed in a main menu. When I click on any of them all posts are showing under the category. For example if I have 3 categories, Scott, Brenden and Colton. All brenden and colton posts are showing under the Scott menu.

This was happening on a local windows install locally as well as an install from import/export to a linux host.

Additionally a new issue on the linux host that was not happening on the windows local install is that images included in posts are not showing in the slider or thumbnail unless I set featured image. This seemed to work automatically on the windows/local host.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Scott
  • I am considering deleting all the categories and re-adding them. It's a bit of work, but I don't know any other potential fix.

Thx,
    Scott
  • Tested removing all the categories....Didn't help. Loving the theme, exactly what I wanted but this might be a show stopper.....ARGH
  • Tentatively 2.0.1-beta-dev seems to have resolved issue. I was using what I thought was the latest 2.0-beta2 and having the issue.

Have not checked the thumbnail issue with the 2.0.1 beta dev version...

Thanks,
    Scott
  • Hey guys any luck on solving this issue? I'm having the same problem on a live site my posts are all mixed up amongst all my categories, this started when I updated to Wordpress 3.5.

http://www.boavistaja.com
  • YAY found a fix

I simply copied the entire /library/ folder over and it fixed, get the fix files from the link bellow.

https://github.com/zyml/project-ar2/archive/master.zip
  • Fix worked great, thank you marcoscurvello!
  • I confirm, that this resolves the issue.
  • Yep. This restored my categories and tags back. I'm still testing but it looks good. Thanks, Marcos!
  • Hello!

Sorry guys, I am new to this... how do you copy the library over??