Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Welcome to the new Community Forums!

Existing Users: As an additional security precaution measure, please reset your password and login with your new password given to you via your email.

New Users: You are required to link with either your Facebook, Twitter, Google or OpenID account to register.

If you have any other issues, please send the administrator an email at support [ a t ] arrastheme.com
Front Page Slideshow has stopped working
  • I have had two sites running www.aboutmygeneration.com and www.theculturalvoyager.com running fine for months. They are on two separate webhosted services from Heart Internet. Yesterday the slideshow stopped working as did the plugin Portfolio slideshow embedded in posts on both sites.
    Any ideas?
    Could this be an environment update by Heart?
  • We also have an issue with the slider. Hoping there is a fix - it worked fine until today, we think.
  • Same here. It was working fine until a few days ago.
    I posted in a different thread that the dropdown menu stopped working all of a sudden as well. The suspicion is gathering "against" javascript for these sudden errors.
    Somebody please help!
  • not much help maybe, but IE has a useful mode to check for page errors - F12 - Console tab, then go to your site.
  • I tried that, Chrome has that function as well, but the info I get is not helpful.
    I tried to turn every plugin off that uses jQuery, but nothing helped.
    It always gives the same error:

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'msie' of undefined or null reference

'msie' is also in superfish.js used by Arras

I have the same setup on a test site and there everything is working fine. It's really frustrating.