Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Welcome to the new Community Forums!

Existing Users: As an additional security precaution measure, please reset your password and login with your new password given to you via your email.

New Users: You are required to link with either your Facebook, Twitter, Google or OpenID account to register.

If you have any other issues, please send the administrator an email at support [ a t ] arrastheme.com
Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/alyvos/socialliteracytoday.com/wp-includes/ljsepxe.php on line
  • On each post that I try to publish I get the message: Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/alyvos/socialliteracytoday.com/wp-includes/ljsepxe.php on line 284 (but the line number varies)at the top of the post when I visit the website. it only happens with the arras themes (arras and project ar2) as soon as I switch to a different theme the message disappears. I have wordpress 3.5 and here is a link to the site : http://www.socialliteracytoday.com/?p=382
    You can see it is only on the 2 most recent posts. I am not a programmer, I have not tried to edit anything in the code.