Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Welcome to the new Community Forums!

Existing Users: As an additional security precaution measure, please reset your password and login with your new password given to you via your email.

New Users: You are required to link with either your Facebook, Twitter, Google or OpenID account to register.

If you have any other issues, please send the administrator an email at support [ a t ] arrastheme.com
Executing mysal queries from posts
  • I am currently running plugin php for posts and php code widget to use php in sidebars and posts, make queries, etc. Php runs queries fine from widgets using a custome plugin I made with functions I need to grab data. But when I go to query database from a post, I get 'unable to connect to databasse.' I went back down on my development server and ran the same query with Twentyeleven theme and just the php plugin. The code worked fine. But once I activated the CG theme, the connection failed. How can i fix this?