Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Social Topics

Can´t change the custom background color (wrapper)
  • Hello,

i have problems with changing the custom background color of my website http://www.schoenewanderungen.de/

After a long time i like to use a new color, but the problem is, that i can´t change the current color from #ab937c to #f7b032...

I changed the custom background color in der backend and nothing happened!

I changed the background color of the wrapper in ther user.css but nothing happened!

Something overwrites the color with the old one (#ab937c), but i don´t know where to search?

I´m using Wordpress 3.4.2 and Arrastheme Version 1.5.3-RC1.

Many Thanks in advance for your help!!! :-)

Code from site:

I don´t know from where the last line is. The custom background color function in the backpanel works not... :-(

.posts-default .entry { width: 205px; }
    .posts-default img, .posts-default .entry-thumbnails-link { width: 195px; height: 110px; }
    .posts-default .entry-meta { width: 195px; }
    .posts-default .entry-thumbnails { width: 205px; height: 120px; }
    .posts-quick .entry-thumbnails img { width: 195px; height: 110px; }
    .posts-quick .entry-meta { width: 195px; }
    .featured { height: 260px; }
    .featured-article { width: 640px; height: 250px; }
    .featured-article img { width: 640px; height: 250px; }
    #controls { width: 610px; top: 110px; }
    #controls .next { left: 610px; }
    .featured-entry { height: 84px; top: -84px; }
    .featured-slideshow-inner { height: 250px }
    .featured-stories-summary { margin-left: 51px; }
    .single .post .entry-photo img, .single-post .entry-photo img { width: 620px; height: 250px; }
    .blog-name a { background: url(http://www.schoenewanderungen.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Berchtesgadener_Alpen_August_2009_35_2000x139_21.jpg) no-repeat; text-indent: -9000px; width: 1200px; height: 139px; display: block; }
    .footer-sidebar { width: 920px; }

#wrapper{ background: url() center center scroll no-repeat #ab937c !important; }