Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Welcome to the new Community Forums!

Existing Users: As an additional security precaution measure, please reset your password and login with your new password given to you via your email.

New Users: You are required to link with either your Facebook, Twitter, Google or OpenID account to register.

If you have any other issues, please send the administrator an email at support [ a t ] arrastheme.com
Can´t change the custom background color (wrapper)
  • Hello,

i have problems with changing the custom background color of my website http://www.schoenewanderungen.de/

After a long time i like to use a new color, but the problem is, that i can´t change the current color from #ab937c to #f7b032...

I changed the custom background color in der backend and nothing happened!

I changed the background color of the wrapper in ther user.css but nothing happened!

Something overwrites the color with the old one (#ab937c), but i don´t know where to search?

I´m using Wordpress 3.4.2 and Arrastheme Version 1.5.3-RC1.

Many Thanks in advance for your help!!! :-)

Code from site:

I don´t know from where the last line is. The custom background color function in the backpanel works not... :-(

<!-- Generated by Arras WP Theme -->
    <style type="text/css">
    .posts-default .entry { width: 205px; }
    .posts-default img, .posts-default .entry-thumbnails-link { width: 195px; height: 110px; }
    .posts-default .entry-meta { width: 195px; }
    .posts-default .entry-thumbnails { width: 205px; height: 120px; }
    .posts-quick .entry-thumbnails img { width: 195px; height: 110px; }
    .posts-quick .entry-meta { width: 195px; }
    .featured { height: 260px; }
    .featured-article { width: 640px; height: 250px; }
    .featured-article img { width: 640px; height: 250px; }
    #controls { width: 610px; top: 110px; }
    #controls .next { left: 610px; }
    .featured-entry { height: 84px; top: -84px; }
    .featured-slideshow-inner { height: 250px }
    .featured-stories-summary { margin-left: 51px; }
    .single .post .entry-photo img, .single-post .entry-photo img { width: 620px; height: 250px; }
    .blog-name a { background: url(http://www.schoenewanderungen.de/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Berchtesgadener_Alpen_August_2009_35_2000x139_21.jpg) no-repeat; text-indent: -9000px; width: 1200px; height: 139px; display: block; }
    .footer-sidebar { width: 920px; }

#wrapper{ background: url() center center scroll no-repeat #ab937c !important; }</style>