Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Tagged

Welcome to the new Community Forums!

Existing Users: As an additional security precaution measure, please reset your password and login with your new password given to you via your email.

New Users: You are required to link with either your Facebook, Twitter, Google or OpenID account to register.

If you have any other issues, please send the administrator an email at support [ a t ] arrastheme.com
How do you make the header clickable?
  • I've installed the Project AR2 and it looks perfect. But how do you make the header clickable?
  • me 2 ? :)
  • HI,

go to Github Arras 2.0 and install the newest theme update (2.0.1 beta)

has this solved for me and many other things

Best

dan
  • I still can't find a solution to this. I can't make my header clickable and I'm using the latest version of the beta.
  • Commenting on this for my good buddy Kevin ^ of gimmegimmegames.com

The way I solved this was by getting the latest "commit" on Github. A commit is not the same thing as the official Beta 2.0. It's not actually declared to be a safe version by the author, but from what I've seen, his latest commit solved a lot of issues for me.

Get it here by clicking on ZIP: https://github.com/zyml/project-ar2