Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

Tagged

Welcome to the new Community Forums!

Existing Users: As an additional security precaution measure, please reset your password and login with your new password given to you via your email.

New Users: You are required to link with either your Facebook, Twitter, Google or OpenID account to register.

If you have any other issues, please send the administrator an email at support [ a t ] arrastheme.com
Pb with categories
  • Hi,
    First at all, a big thank you for this work, it's a great theme !

I previously Arras (v1) and try tonight the beta 2. All is ok except a "big" thing : all links to "category" don't show articles by category, but ALL articles by order, so, without the filter of the category.

My website : http://www.paintball-blog.fr/
    You can reproduce the problem with the menu, or inside an article by clicking on the category.

If someone has a answer for me :) ?

Regards,
    Florent
  • Hi,
    I am having the same issue where all articles are being displayed in the categorical breakdown pages.
  • same problem here..........
  • Same problem here..... please come up with a solution. Thanks for the theme.
  • YAY found a fix

I simply copied the entire /library/ folder over and it fixed, get the fix files from the link bellow.

https://github.com/zyml/project-ar2/archive/master.zip
  • This still isn't working for me. Could you detail more of exactly what you did?
  • This fixed it with me. I just replaced the entire library file with the library file from the master zip.
    Quite easy...
    However I am having issues setting which categories should be showing in the Slider and the Nodes Tapestry sections.
    I am adding the category names as terms however they don't seem to be saving.......
    Can I do this directly on the database if I cant get the front end to work.
    There seems to be a link between cats and objects, however I don't know the object ID for the slider.
    Any one else seeing this? Any fixes?
  • It's the postviews.php file in /library/ that's messing it up. As florent61 suggested, download the master.zip, but only copy over postviews.php.
  • thank you florent61 ;)
  • HalfyHalfy
    Not sure where the /library file is?? Can anyone help?
  • I have literally copied over the .postviews file from the link into my CSS and it has changed nothing. Do I have to copy over all of the library files (Like copy + paste) or do I upload the library file itself?